This policy concerns the processing of the personal data (hereinafter ("Data") from our suppliers.
2. DATA CONTROLLERThe Controller for the processing of your Data is :
- Toyota Belgium SA
- Leuvensesteenweg 369, 1932 Zaventem
- Company Registration Number BE 0403.425.770
3. WHO TO CONTACT IN CASE OF QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS?
For any question or to exercise your rights, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending us a letter to Toyota Belgium SA, customer care (privacy), Leuvensesteenweg 369, 1932 Zaventem.
4. WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
|Categories of data:|
Data that you communicate to us:
- name, first name, title, language and date of birth - address, e-mail address, phone number (fixed line and mobile) - information with regard to your company ( legal form, name, address, phone (fixed or mobile), e-mail address, VAT number of VAT and company registration number) - Bank account number - Contract information (contracts under negociation, current and ended contracts), products and services for which offers were requested - Paiement history
Data we collect through third parties:
We may also collect information about you from companies part of the Toyota Belgium company group or of public or private databases.
To the extent possible, we also register the date of registration or modification of the Data.
5. PURPOSE AND LEGAL GROUND OF THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Your Data is processed for the purposes and based upon the legal grounds defined hereunder :
|- To allow us to handle your questions and requestsConsent||Consent|
- To follow up the execution of the contracts, to obtain information regarding products or services or evaluate received offers
- To pay the commissions due - For accounting and tax purposes (including recovery or transfer of receivables)
- To prevent or combat fraud and abuse and to manage the handling of disputes and lawsuits
|- To meet legal requirements such as comply with a court decision, an injunction or request of an authority||Legal obligation|
6. RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep your Data during the period reasonably required for the purposes for which it was collected and to respect our legal obligations. Our retention periods are based on the need to continue our commercial activities, combined with the principle of data minimisation. After this period, your Data will be anonymized within our databases.
7. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (OTHER THAN CONTROLLERS)
Your data may be transferred to the following third parties:
|Recipients or categories of recipients:|
|• To companies of the Toyota Belgium company group|
|• To our legal successors for similar purposes|
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area
Your Data may be transferred outside the European Union through some of our subcontractors such as Salesforce.com, inc., The Landmark @ One Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA who perform their services outside the European Economic Area (USA). In such case, we will take special care to protect your Data by special contractual obligations and in accordance with the requirements of the privacy legislation.
8. SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
We have implemented a series of technical and organizational measures to protect your Data from illegal access or unauthorized use, as well as from loss or accidental breach of integrity. These measures have been designed taking into consideration our IT infrastructure, the potential impact on your private life and the costs involved and they are in accordance with the standards and current practice within our sector.
9. YOUR CHOICES AND YOUR RIGHTS
We want to be as transparent as possible towards you, so that you can make wise choices about how you want us to use your data.
• Your Data
You can always contact us at the addresses mentioned in point 3 (« Who to contact in case of questions or requests?") in order to know what data we hold about you and to know the source of your Data. In some cases, you may request the portability of the Data which you have communicated to us and ask us to transmit these Data to the recipient of your choice.
• Your corrections
If you find any error in your Data or if you think that your Data are incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate Data or to complete incomplete information that concerns you.
• Your restrictions
You have the right to impose a restriction on the processing of your Data (for example, while the accuracy of your data is being controlled).
• Your objections
You have the right to object to the processing of your Data for marketing purposes or to object to the transmission of your personal data to third parties for the same direct marketing purposes.